- Wireless charging pad. Works with new iPhones and many new Samsung phones.
- 2 Fast Charge USB ports on each charger
- 3 permanent charge cables with iPhone / USB-C / Micro-USB
- Highest quality materials
- Engineered for durability
- 1 year Warranty
These power bank portable menu holders have 20,000mAh of charging power for your customers.
Use them as an advertising display stand in waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, night clubs and bars.
Featuring an LED lit acrylic menu holder, a wireless charging platform and multiple other charging ports.
- The LED light can also be switched on/off manually.
- The internal 20,000mAh Li-polymer battery pack will deliver a charge to your customer's phone all day long.
- The USB ports are compatible with almost any USB-Charged mobile devices such as, iPhones, Samsung Smartphones, digital cameras, PSP, and more.
- Engineered to last and featuring built-in protections for short-circuit, over-charge and over-discharge
There are so many ways to use a Serv-A-Charge charger. (Also spelled servacharge or serveacharge!) The models hp100 and hp-100-L menu holders are basically table tents that charge phones. Also, think of them as a plastic menu holder or a table top menu.
Tabletop menu holders are widely used in restaurants. So, really it's a menu for food or drinks. Bar and grill style restaurants are a common place to find our phone chargers as well.
Often times, a dinner menu is really just a clear acrylic display or a menu cover. What's different is that our acrylic sign holders can also charge iPhones, Samsung phones, and many other brands. This is because table top sign holders have USB ports. So charge any device you want on our table menu holders.
We first started making plastic sign holders, then, added battery powered charging capabilities. Acrylic display signs or a similar plastic display sometimes sit on the table. Or, sometimes, for example, a restaurant menu stand is a floor stand charger. So, there are table-top displays and floor stand displays. We have both. So, call it an acrylic menu holder, or call it a USB phone charger... or call it both! We also hear them called acrylic display stands or a card holder display. But the important thing to remember is that most everything we manufacture is also a phone charging station. Menu holders for restaurants with USB charging abilities are very rare. So, we're proud of our acrylic menu holders. How often do you see a clear plastic display that is also a charging station? Not too often!
So, whether you have a bar-and-grill, or just a bar, or a restaurant or any other venue like a waiting room at a dentist office, hospital, car dealership. We have a cell phone charger station / acrylic sign display for you.